We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vegetarian on JVD

Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Vegetarian on JVD

My future wife and I will be spending our honeymoon on JVD the last week of July. I can only find a few menus of the restaurants on Jost online. She does not eat the local fish or shellfish. Are there any restaurants that offer vegetarian items for lunch and dinner? We don't expect much but just hopefully a little variety. Thank you!

California
Level Contributor
5,764 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vegetarian on JVD

Although we only spent a day in JVD, I would think your wife is going to have a hard time of it if she doesn't eat seafood. There are very few restaurant's on the island so she won't have a lot to pick from. My wife is also a vegetarian but luckily does eat fish. I know how hard it can be traveling with a vegetarian sometimes, restaurants outside the U.S. don't always cater to them very well. I never look forward to her ordering and asking a million questions about how it's cooked!

2. Re: Vegetarian on JVD

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2014, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Jost Van Dyke