We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anone got tickets in yet?

hamilton, scotland
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Topic
anone got tickets in yet?

going out from manchsester on 30th june..... still no tickets through? is this normal? starting to panic a bit now xx

Gloucestershire, UK
Level Contributor
594 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: anone got tickets in yet?

Our are ready to collect at our travel agents (will collect sat) and we don't go until 7th July. We are with Thomas Cook - not wishing to 'panic' you even further.

hamilton, scotland
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: anone got tickets in yet?

oh my god!!! i am officially panicing now!!! its thomas cook we are with too, lets hope they hurry up

anglesey north wales
Level Contributor
224 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: anone got tickets in yet?

We are off to the Sol on 3rd july from manchester and got our tickets last week. My advice would be to phone the company you booked with to ask where they are, and tell them you dont want to pick them up at the airport, you need to fill in the tourist cards without mistakes.

hamilton, scotland
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: anone got tickets in yet?

i phoned them this morning but they said its usually a week before you go that you get note they are in!!!

will phone them again tomorrow.

thanks

Nottingham, UK
Level Contributor
18 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: anone got tickets in yet?

We also fly from Manchester on 30 June and we got our tickets last week.

Scotland
Level Contributor
124 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: anone got tickets in yet?

We got our ticket nearly two weeks ago and we are traveling on the same dates and from Manchester. We booked with an independent travel agent but it is a Thomas Cook Holiday.

hamilton, scotland
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: anone got tickets in yet?

hi keanda, thats same here, booked through an independant but still no sign!!!everytime i phone them they seem to postpone the lengthy of time the tickets usually take to come in!!!

do you get your tourist visa enclosed with tickets?

thanks

kizzyxx

Consett, United...
Level Contributor
19,351 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: anone got tickets in yet?

The tourist card comes with the ticket, if by any chance they are not then you can pick up at the TC desk by check in 2.

Dorset, United...
Level Contributor
958 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: anone got tickets in yet?

Hi Kizzy

Exactly the same happened to me earlier this month; don't panic! Two weeks before departure I called the T Cook customer service line, which said the tickets had been despatched, no date given.

About six days before departure they hadn't arrived so I called again and keyed the booking ref into the automatic messaging system, and was told I had to speak to one of their advisors, who told me I had to pick up my tix at the airport (Manchester) as there had been delays posting tickets.

As I'd booked parking/overnight at a hotel I went the night before and found the T Cook desk closed (9pm) but I managed to get someone to open it, picked up the docs and Cuban Visa (make sure this is included), and everything was cool.

The bit of paper you musn't lose if you final invoice, which should have been sent when you paid for the holiday in full. You'll need this to pick up the docs.

Good luck, and don't worry.

Hamilton Ontario
Level Contributor
1,191 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: anone got tickets in yet?

Do you have to actually go and pick them up? Mine get e-mailed to me and I print them off myself. Don't even have to leave the house. Do they not do that in the UK?

From you namesake city in Canada....lol

Get answers to your questions about Cayo Coco