We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buffet Times? NH Krystal

Alberta
Level Contributor
52 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Buffet Times? NH Krystal

Does anyone kno what time the buffet is open until? we arrive at the resort at around 830pm...so i wnat to check to see if we will still have time to get some food!

essex england
Level Contributor
734 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buffet Times? NH Krystal

i think it was 10pm, but what will be left is any ones guess

Bracebridge, Ontario
Level Contributor
710 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buffet Times? NH Krystal

We arrive a little later than that. I believe the buffet closes at 9 but may be mistaken.

The good news is the 24 hour snack bar on the laguna side (beside the pool) has enough to keep you from starving on the first night. They usually have grilled sandwiches, fries, calamari, etc. which can get you through until morning.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
190 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buffet Times? NH Krystal

The buffet is open from 6 to 10 pm, but you can certainly get a sandwich from the lobby bar if the buffet is closed when you arrive.

essex england
Level Contributor
734 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Buffet Times? NH Krystal

when you say lobby bar do you mean the bar in the empradore reception? when we were there in Jan someone said you could get snacks there but we didnt see anyone eating or a menue there, have i got the wrong place?

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
190 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Buffet Times? NH Krystal

No, you have the right spot. It took me a while to figure it out too.

In the Emperador lobby, on the bar, on the right side, there is a small sign (keyword: small) stating that when the restaurants (and buffet) are closed, it is possible to order a sandwich from the bar. They offer ham & cheese among other things, and it comes toasted and warm. It's good especially when you're hungry. They make the sandwiches in the backroom behind the bar. And it's part of the all inclusive :-)

essex england
Level Contributor
734 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Buffet Times? NH Krystal

thanks for that looking forward to ordering a toastie with our late night beer

Bracebridge, Ontario
Level Contributor
710 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Buffet Times? NH Krystal

If you are on the Emp side that will be easiest, if you are looking for a little more the 24hr snack bar on the other side has a broader selection.

Saint John, New...
Level Contributor
409 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Buffet Times? NH Krystal

Hi all,

When we were there in Feb/07 we got in around 9:45pm and they held the buffet open for us because they knew we were arriving late. There is also the 24 hour snacks at the pool snack bar on the Lagunia side offering everything from personal pizza to fries, hotdogs and poutine. All very yummy after a long trip and a few Crystals on the bus *L*

Dapa81

9. Re: Buffet Times? NH Krystal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 01:19