We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going Back to NH Krystal

Timmins, Ontario
Level Contributor
90 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Going Back to NH Krystal

We are going back to NH Krystal Laguna once again. We were there last January 2008. This time we are going with our 5 yr old daughter. We know what to expect this time and we feel safe there.

We also know that there is so much variety and so many different restaurants such as buffets, and ala cartes and even the grills.

We are going January 16th 2009, anybody else going around that time? We are going thru Signature Vacations and Skyservice, we are not sure what to expect because we always have flown with Air Canada.

We are so excited to return!:)

Kitchener
Level Contributor
230 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Going Back to NH Krystal

Hi Cincin - travelled with Skyservice/Signature Vacations to Krystal Laguna last January - flight was OK - besides the seats being a little 'cramped' (as all charters are) - onboard service fine, plane left on time both ways - no complaints. Also, all the a la cartes were prebooked for us - nice bonus with Signature Vacations - would go with them again without hesitation - have a nice trip !!!

mississauga
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Going Back to NH Krystal

Hi Cincin

I have been to the NH before. I went 2 years ago in Feb 2007. Had a great time. I am going again the day after you on Jan 17/09. We are flying by Skyservice never been on that airline but I hear it's good.

Maybe we can meet up when we get there. We are staying on the Emperador side this time around.

Should be fun, better then the great white north EH.

southont
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Going Back to NH Krystal

Hi Cincin,

We were there last January as well and had a fabulous time! We found the food and drinks to be great, the staff was awesome, and the beach can't be beat. I have read mixed reviews so far this year, some complaints about shortage of food at buffets and staff not so good. Please, please write a review when you get back to let us know how it was in comparison to last year overall.

Hope you have a great trip!

Timmins, Ontario
Level Contributor
90 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Going Back to NH Krystal

habman24,

We are staying on the laguna side, but we never stay only on that side. We go to the emperador side for meals and such. Perhaps we will meet there??

Timmins, Ontario
Level Contributor
90 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Going Back to NH Krystal

cubachica,

I will write another review when i come back to compare the two trips. If there's any bad or good things that have changed. 6 days and we are off to cuba!! yippee!!

mississauga
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Going Back to NH Krystal

Hello Cincin

Have a safe flight. get the drinks ready. I am coming in on Saturday night. We move around the resort too, like to see everything.

Maybe we'll see you around the resort.

I wear a Molson I am Canadian baseball hat.EH.

montreal
Level Contributor
208 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Going Back to NH Krystal

hi folks just heard that the resort is very quiet and they are using the emprador side only. so i guess you will get a upgrade to a suite.have fun.

Hamilton
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Going Back to NH Krystal

It's nice to see something nice said about NH Krystal. My husband and I are flying out on Jan.20th thru Transat (Canjet) and I realize a trip is what you make it but there seems to be alot of negative comments. Nice to see a few good ones. I'm excited about going here.

montreal
Level Contributor
208 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Going Back to NH Krystal

im sure you will have fun.

mississauga
4 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Going Back to NH Krystal

Hello San22

Habman24

We have been there before and you make the holiday with what you do, have fun in the sun.

Have a safe flight and we'll see you around the resort.

Get answers to your questions about Cayo Coco