We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just returned from NH Krystal. Any Questions?

Alberta
Level Contributor
52 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Just returned from NH Krystal. Any Questions?

???

Newcastle, Canada
Level Contributor
104 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just returned from NH Krystal. Any Questions?

Hi Bellaaron,

How was your week? What were your likes and dislikes?

southont
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Just returned from NH Krystal. Any Questions?

Did you go to the Cigar Lounge in the evenings? And if so was the bar there all inclusive for drinks? When we went last year it was, but I have since heard rumour that you now have to pay for your drinks at cigar lounge. Any idea?

Thanks for your help.

montreal
Level Contributor
208 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just returned from NH Krystal. Any Questions?

did you meet wilber at the flair bar. entertaining.how was the hotel.

Bracebridge, Ontario
Level Contributor
706 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just returned from NH Krystal. Any Questions?

Hey Bellaaron,

How was the food, the one thing I have read that we didn't expereince there before was the lack of food and the buffets running out. How was the quantity and quality of food in the buffets, a la cartes and the beach restaurant?

Alberta
Level Contributor
52 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just returned from NH Krystal. Any Questions?

Hi osh1176

The week was great! We had a great time.

Wilburs Flair Bar- AMazing. Hes such a great guy!

The beach

How big the resort was. There was always something new to see.

The pool area

Room - we had a a room i a 2-storey builidng. It was awesome!

he warm weather!

Dislikes:

Buffets- There was not much you can choose from. Even their fruit- their pineapples were not ripe, and they still put them out. We mostly ate at the Snack bar. They had pizzas, hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken sandwiches, poutine and fries. Pretty good!

Expensive - Everything is SO expensive. And the currency exchange is really bad!

Alberta
Level Contributor
52 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just returned from NH Krystal. Any Questions?

Hi cubachica,

We did not visit the cigar lounge. However we did walk past it one evening, and it was not very busy. I do believe you have to pay for it, so thats probably why it was so dead!

Alberta
Level Contributor
52 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just returned from NH Krystal. Any Questions?

Hi frankMontreal,

Yes, we did meet Wilbur. Hes amazing! My boyfriend tipped him very well, and he was just amazing to us. Everytime our drinks were almost done, he was there with another one. We spent everynight at his bar!

Alberta
Level Contributor
52 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Just returned from NH Krystal. Any Questions?

Hi LikenDSun,

The buffet was not that great! Im not a picky eater, if im hungry i will eat anything. But i mostly survived on Bread and pasta with watered down pasta sauce. There is not much there to choose from, unless you are adventourous and want to give it a shot.

We mostly ate at the snack bar, which is open 24 hours. They had hamburgers, pizza, hot dogs, poutine, fries, sandwiches. That stuff was pretty good!

We did not get a chance to go to the a la cartes. However we spoke to some people there and they all enjoyes the italian and cuban restaurants!

montreal
Level Contributor
208 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Just returned from NH Krystal. Any Questions?

ya thats wilber, he is one of the best there. glad to here you had a good time. would you go back.

10. Re: Just returned from NH Krystal. Any Questions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Coco