We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

resorts in cayo coco

Ajax, Canada
Level Contributor
208 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
resorts in cayo coco

Can anyone recommend a good resort in cayo coco 4 star if possible. Never been to cuba and the people I talk to say cayo coco is good. Want to take my family next year and my 16 year old granddaughter.Any advice would be apprieciated. Thanks Candy Ajax

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
9,523 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: resorts in cayo coco

What time of year are you planning on / how many others and approx ages ??

LENNY

Brampton
Level Contributor
992 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: resorts in cayo coco

Hi there,

I would recomment Tryp Cayo Coco. Great resort for all ages. Lot's of entertainment and great food :)

Mentioned in this post
TRYP Cayo Coco
TRYP Cayo Coco
6,143 Reviews
Cayo Coco, Cuba
Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
829 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: resorts in cayo coco

We just booked for sol cayo coco but it seems like a smaller hotel, may not be much for your teenager to do.Reviews are very good though so may be worth looking at.

Jan

Ajax, Canada
Level Contributor
208 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: resorts in cayo coco

Hi Lenny ages range from mid fifties,mid thirties,and a teenager 15. Not sure what time of year maybe late Sept or sometime in Oct. Thanks Candy Ajax

Mentioned in this post
Lenny's Bar and Grill
Lenny's Bar and Grill
884 Reviews
Cayo Coco, Cuba
Tring, United...
Level Contributor
1,844 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: resorts in cayo coco

with that range of ages id say Tryp Cayo Coco

Mentioned in this post
TRYP Cayo Coco
TRYP Cayo Coco
6,143 Reviews
Cayo Coco, Cuba
Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
9,523 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: resorts in cayo coco

Going by the range in ages and the time of year my suggestion would be for one of the larger resorts like Tryp as at that time of year some resorts will not have all of the resort options open as it is still low season.

At least with the larger resorts like Tryp even if they close some resturants there are still more to choose from and there is always something going on for the younger ones and quiet places for we older ones.

LENNY

Mentioned in this post
TRYP Cayo Coco
TRYP Cayo Coco
6,143 Reviews
Cayo Coco, Cuba
7. Re: resorts in cayo coco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2011, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Coco