We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NH Krystal - A few Questions

Brampton
Level Contributor
970 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
NH Krystal - A few Questions

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone tell me what the beach is like at this resort?

Also what are the hotel rooms like? Is it worth it to upgrade?

The food anygood? Is there a variety?

I have stayed at Tryp Cayo Coco, Blau Colonial, and Sol Gullerimo which were all great resorts. (Tryp being my fav) just wondering what others think of this resort?

Oshawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
133 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: NH Krystal - A few Questions

The beach disappears at high tide, but is VERY wide at low tide - soft , white sand - beautiful!! I would upgrade your room - regular room has no "sitting room" and no patio(upgrade has both). Villas have an in-room fridge(re-stocked daily) and a large balcony(worth the extra). The food last year was just fine and varied, thank you, but it was the staff who made our stay so good - friendly, helpful, courteous and fun!

Edited: 10 January 2011, 23:55
Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
151 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NH Krystal - A few Questions

Does anyone know how much the on-site room upgrades are?

Ottawa
Level Contributor
358 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: NH Krystal - A few Questions

when I went, I tried to pay for an upgrade to the Villas in the lagoon...but they wouldn't let me....wouldn't let me pay that is...hehehehe...for some reason they automatically upgraded us. I think they wanted to close a certain section down. Worked for me! I loved those villas on stilts.

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
151 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: NH Krystal - A few Questions

Thanks MARCandSUE! I hope they still offer those when we go in March!

5. Re: NH Krystal - A few Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2012, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Coco