We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Book now or wait last minute deal Tryp

Brampton
Level Contributor
983 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Book now or wait last minute deal Tryp

So I'm looking on going to Tryp Feb 17thish, price right now including tax is $933.00 thinking of waiting last minute in hopes that the price may drop. What does everyone think? Also is Feb 17th ish Spring break?

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
9,157 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Book now or wait last minute deal Tryp

Reading week starts on the 18th

LENNY

Brampton
Level Contributor
983 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Book now or wait last minute deal Tryp

So Tryp will probably be a busy place at this time.

Guelph, Canada
Level Contributor
745 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Book now or wait last minute deal Tryp

Oh that would be a bad week Stella...

Seriously... That’s Reading Week here for most Universities here in Ontario, and unless something has changed this year, Cayo Coco gets slaughtered with "organized groups" of UNI students on Spring Break... The Tryp and the NH K are the two favs...

So two things…

One I don’t believe you will get a good last miniute deal to Cayo Coco for the week on Feb 19th…

Two..

Unless you are into the party scene and like vacationing with groups of stress relieving Uni Students you might want to reconsider the Tryp…

Just a thought…

The Budges

Brampton
Level Contributor
983 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Book now or wait last minute deal Tryp

Maybe I will postponed it for the following weeks.

LOL thanks for the heads up :)

5. Re: Book now or wait last minute deal Tryp

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2012, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Coco