We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blau Colonial

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
971 posts
110 reviews
Save Topic
Blau Colonial

Anyone know the charge for extending the time of checkout?

I'm looking at booking this hotel and trying to price the difference in 2 tour companies with different flight times.

I know most hotels offer courtesy rooms but I'd prefer not to carry my passport around - and don't want to leave it in a courtesy room.

Also - I've read in the reviews something about Nolitour tower. I've seen the pink tower - can anyone shed some light on this.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
971 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blau Colonial

Just did a search (sorry should of tried it first) on the pink tower.. happy hour cocktails at an ai..well... doesn't sound like much of a perk

I'm looking at signature also - nolitours boasts renovated rooms but if the other half of the hotel is closed - would not everyone get renovated rooms??

Durham, Canada
Level Contributor
273 posts
897 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blau Colonial

If I remember correctly, it cost us $20 for 4 hours. I think they make up the cost at the front desk. Seems they likely pocket the cash since they refuse to give a receipt. It was still worth it for us as it allowed us to enjoy the last day. Love the resort.

Durham, Canada
Level Contributor
273 posts
897 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blau Colonial

We never did make it to the cocktail hours :-)

The Nolitours section is very nice with good rooms. There were a few perqs with Nolitours, like easier booking for the restaurants.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
971 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Blau Colonial

Thanks for the response. Nolitours went up $80 after I posted. So decided to take the early Signature package. I guess the perk will be get me on the beach faster.

5. Re: Blau Colonial

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 18:16
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Coco