We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in February

birmingham
Level Contributor
205 posts
1 review
Save Topic
weather in February

hi can any one give me advise on the temps in Feb, also any other info on Cuba never been before but thinking of going early Feb 2013

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in February

we booked for the 8th feb and i have been told its good so fingers crossed .

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in February

It's generally a bit cooler than the rest of the year especially in the evenings.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jibacoa
Level Contributor
3,028 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in February

I went the end of Feb and we had good weather and pleasant temp in the evenings.

Great Yarmouth...
Level Contributor
803 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in February

Been 4 times late Feb/ early March, weather has been different each time.

Expect a bit of everything, usually good in the day but the evenings can be chilly, so take a jacket, we have had rain ,but mainly at night ,apart from 1 year when we had 4 days solid rain. Cuban weather is hard to predict, don't bother to look at the forecast before you go, it is never right. This year some friends went early Feb and had fabulous weather.

Placentia, Canada
Level Contributor
736 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather in February

found that jan and feb in the cayos brought a northeastern wind ....kept the mosquitos away but gets alittle chilly at night......stil beautiful!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
19,684 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather in February

Also, have a read though the, "Top Questions About Cuba" here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g147270-i91-Cuba.h…

Currency conversion, tipping, etc...

Have fun.

Cheers,

Terry

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
1,722 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather in February

Feb is mostly sunny and dry, but cold fronts WILL come through dropping the temperatures down to the low teens. Average temps 16/26. Remember that February has the coldest ocean temps. Its also the time most of us Canadians like to go, so resorts can be busy. If you only speak Spanish or English you might have a tough time socializing with other tourists.

I have been in february but will likely not go back that time of the year.

Enjoy your trip.

8. Re: weather in February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2013, 00:15