We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Melia Gullermio or Memories Flamenco Cayo Coco

Brampton
Level Contributor
992 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Melia Gullermio or Memories Flamenco Cayo Coco

Which one is better in your opinion? Also if we decide to pick a resort in this area we will be going with a 9 year old and a almost 8 month old. I need there to be stroller acess and a resort not too big preferably.

I was looking at both Melia and Memories but I see alot of steps at Memories and not to sure if I can commute comfortablely will a baby stroller, also I saw on some of the reviews that the beach is rocky and there is construction going on there.

Melia looks great too so anyones opinion on either, or both resorts would be greatly apprecaited. Looking on travellig in December.

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Melia Gullermio or Memories Flamenco Cayo Coco

Definitely go with the Melia if you can, Much better property!

Brampton
Level Contributor
992 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Melia Gullermio or Memories Flamenco Cayo Coco

Thanks DDCUBA,

In your opinin what makes the Melia a better property?

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Melia Gullermio or Memories Flamenco Cayo Coco

Melia is simply a solid chain in Cuba, Memories owned by Sunwing quite new in the business of running hotels. I always stick to a property that has years of experience behind them.

Mentioned in this post
Cuba
Cuba
Caribbean
Saint-Lambert...
Level Contributor
93 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Melia Gullermio or Memories Flamenco Cayo Coco

Hi !

I went to both and assure you that with a baby stroller, your life will be much simpler at Melia. I love both hotels equally (must admit a soft spot for Flamenco)... But the Melia is better for a stroller and the beach is fantastic.

Best regards,

Marie-Chantal

Saint-Lambert...
Level Contributor
93 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Melia Gullermio or Memories Flamenco Cayo Coco

Hi !

I went to both and assure you that with a baby stroller, your life will be much simpler at Melia. I love both hotels equally (must admit a soft spot for Flamenco)... But the Melia is better for a stroller and the beach is fantastic.

Best regards,

Marie-Chantal

6. Re: Melia Gullermio or Memories Flamenco Cayo Coco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 19:19
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Coco