We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Memories Flamenco

Markham, Ontario...
Level Contributor
52 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Memories Flamenco

OK now we have finally booked here and there have been nothing but bad reviews! Who do you believe? We're a pretty laid back couple so I guess i should stop going on trip advisor and listening to everyone. We will be happy...won't we

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
166 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Memories Flamenco

When are you guys going? We have had the same problem, and we've decided to just make the best of it.

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
565 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Memories Flamenco

We're booked for mid February and yes, even though there are some bad reviews, some will be taken with a grain of salt as some of the negative issues don't seem to be deal breakers for us. I can live without bathrobes in my room or getting my own drinks on the beach or at the pool. As long as the place is clean and the wife has enough towels we are good to go, A little concerned about the bugs, but it seems to be a Cayo Coco issue and not just Flamenco.

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
69 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Memories Flamenco

Same here.We are due here mid Feb.We have travelled to Cuba 5 times and usually pay no attention to reviews and always have a great time.These reviews this time are so up and down I dont know what to think.Especially when some people who have written bad reviews have said in the forum they were deleted.I know I will have a great time no matter what but we are travelling with 12 other couples that have never been to Cuba.I just hope its ok being the one who selected this resort for 24 newbies to Cuba.

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
565 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Memories Flamenco

Marval, just be in charge of keeping them hydrated and they won't remember a thing.....

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
69 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Memories Flamenco

That could be a very big job Hika.Its all I can do keeping my wife and I hydrated.lol. They are an easy going group.When they touch down in Cuba to 25 degrees four hours from -10 in Halifax they will be excited no matter what the resort is like.

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
565 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Memories Flamenco

I hear ya Marval.. There are 4 of us(maybe 6) going. I'll look for 24 people shedding their winter jackets in 25 degree heat in Cayo Coco..

Markham, Ontario...
Level Contributor
52 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Memories Flamenco

We are booked for Jan 23-30th mrmarkfr You are all right about just being away in the beautiful weather. I'm not going to let little things bother me! I still can't decide which building etc to request (through email) It doesn't hurt to try anyway. It sounds like we should stay away from building 1 as there is construction right beside it. We don't want to be too far away from everything but don't want it to be too loud for sleeping. Any suggestions?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
166 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Memories Flamenco

Laurie, we're the 22-29th, and we've requested the 3rd bungalow, hopefully we get it, but I'm sure any will be fine.

We should get all the positive people from the forum together for a drink when down there, just need a way to recognize each other:)

Markham, Ontario...
Level Contributor
52 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Memories Flamenco

We'll be all of the ones with smiles on our faces :)

Markham, Ontario...
Level Contributor
52 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Memories Flamenco

We'll be all of the ones with smiles on our faces :)