We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to take to cuba

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Things to take to cuba

I am going to cuba in September for the first time and starting to buy the little things i need. Can anyone recommend what I should take? Also what is the power outlet (from the UK)

Thanks

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
6,287 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to take to cuba

Take all the toiletries you need, medications, tissues, suncream, mozzie spray (deet), thermos cups. On the righthand side of the main Cuba page there is Questions on Cuba, there is a section on electricity amongst lots of other helpful information.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to take to cuba

Thank you. I will literally just take everything then.

What site is that sorry?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,892 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Things to take to cuba

Lauren we are taking everything , some stuff im just going to get in boots at the airport though and save on weight ,

Birmingham
Level Contributor
149 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Things to take to cuba

We are going sept and taking everything. I've been buying sun cream as I have a reaction to most so don't want to risk running out. I read somewhere quality could be the issue with toiletries if you run out. Better to have too much eh

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Things to take to cuba

Yesh, I've been picking up a few toiletries in the £1 shop!

Are you still going to the TRYP? I was speaking to one lady who has swapped to the sol because of bad reviews

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Things to take to cuba

Yes definitely!

Which hotel are you staying at?

Birmingham
Level Contributor
149 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Things to take to cuba

We are staying at the sol. Flying from Manchester on 17th sept. First time in the Caribbean as for some reason TC and FC seem to have cut flights to places like Sri Lanka and Kenya over the past few years. Hear raving reviews on Cuba though so looking forward to it.

UK
Level Contributor
611 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Things to take to cuba

Link to electricity page: tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g147270-c104286/Cub…

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,892 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Things to take to cuba

Off topic here i know but...digs123rugby you were at the Ficus the same time we were in january and we are staying at the sol from the 10th september ...small world isnt it

Birmingham
Level Contributor
149 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Things to take to cuba

It is indeed. We were there for a few days for hubby's birthday. We are going to cala bona mid June so get booking lol

Get answers to your questions about Cayo Coco