We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tryp hotel

Essex
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
tryp hotel

Hi anyone going around 23rd July? this our 2nd trip, not happy about having to fly from Manchester what is Thomas Cook thinking :{, but had such a great time 2 years ago just had to suffer Manchester to get back. Hubby planning on doing some fishing. Love to hear from you all!

nottingham england
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: tryp hotel

Hi we fly 30th July.

Don't mind Manchester we stay in a hotel the night before a nice start to the holiday.

Essex
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: tryp hotel

So do we, but its the home flight that concerns us, 6.30'ish in the morning, then got to drive to Essex. not looking forward to that!.

Maybe we'll see you at the hotel for drinks !

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,792 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tryp hotel

Hi Weve booked a day room at the radisson for £65.00 so we can have breakfast then a few hours sleep before we drive home ....we have the romm if we wish till 5pm

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: tryp hotel

Hi we fly in the 23rd too and my hubby wants to go fishing for a day. Not my cup of tea so I will stay with the kiddies :) I'm getting excited now my only concern is the mozzies tho, hopefully they won't be too bad.

See you there

Essex
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: tryp hotel

Hi mozzies in July/August not too bad, but I go armed with citronella tea lights for the evening on tables and a skin so soft from avon with the (turquiose lid) its great used it everywhere I've been, doubles up as a moisturiser and helps keep them out of the room if you spray it in there as well. Are you flying from Manchester?

6. Re: tryp hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2015, 05:15