We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Memories - difference between Caribe, Varadero and Flamenco

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,975 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Memories - difference between Caribe, Varadero and Flamenco

Hello, other than the beach, what is the difference between Memories Varadero, Caribe and Flamenco, in particularly with respect to rooms, food and activities that would keep an 11 and 12 year old interested.

Thanks,

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Memories - difference between Caribe, Varadero and Flamenco

I've never been to Caribe, but from what I heard it's older than the 2 others.

I've been to Flamenco and Varadero. I personally preferred Flamenco.

Flamenco : Better food, AC in the buffet, smaller resort, but not too small, rooms a little bigger.

Varadero : Much larger and nicer beach. Too big for my liking, but some prefer larger resorts. Has a water slide that your 11 and 12 years old will enjoy.

Kid clubs at both places were for younger kids. The playground section was 100 times better at Flamenco for my daughter. The one in Varadero was not very safe, lots of places where a small kid could fall and get hurt and a metal slide that gets stupid hot!

2. Re: Memories - difference between Caribe, Varadero and Flamenco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Coco