We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Memories Flamenco in October

2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Memories Flamenco in October

Hi All!

My family and I have tentatively booked our vacation to Memories Flamenco for a wedding for October 15-22. Just wondering if anyone knows what the weather will be like at that time of year...?

Also, has anyone been to or had a wedding at this particular resort? Care to share any experiences?

Please let me know when you can. Any input is welcome!!

Kingston On
Level Contributor
270 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Memories Flamenco in October

We are returning to Flamenco this year as we had a great time with our adult kids last year.

The gazebo on the beach is a great place for photo time. However we did not see any weddings while we were there.

The weather is always a crap shoot. Oct is before the Hurricane season but there are no guarantees. Last year was so hot the staff were complaining, 42c some days.

Are you actually getting married there? Check your laws. I have always recommended that you have a civil service at home first and keep it to yourselves then go have the big fling wherever you want. That way if/when something goes wrong it's not such a big deal. At that point it's just a costume party with way less stress on the Bridal party.

Kingston On
Level Contributor
270 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Memories Flamenco in October

We will be there Oct 2 to 9th. Change your dates and we will cheer you on. LOL

3. Re: Memories Flamenco in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Coco