We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from Memories Caribe

Milton, Canada
Level Contributor
115 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Just back from Memories Caribe

Hi all,

We got back from a fantastic vacation at Memories Caribe about a week ago after a two week stay. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. I posted a review that should be up in a day or so.

Chris

Mentioned in this post
Memories Caribe Beach Resort
Memories Caribe Beach...
5,248 Reviews
Cayo Coco, Cuba
Acton, Canada
Level Contributor
460 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just back from Memories Caribe

Heading back there myself in a few weeks for the third time so pretty much know what to expect. But how were the mosquitoes? I'm from Milton myself by the way :)

Milton, Canada
Level Contributor
115 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just back from Memories Caribe

Hey Coleen,

The mozzies were nasty but it was my own fault. The first morning I went out early to have a look around the beach and grounds and didn't put repellent on even though I'd read on here that it was the thing to do. The next day my wife counted 110 bites just on my upper arms, neck and back of my head. Once I put cream on they weren't a problem. Every day after I put spray on and never got another bite. Bottom line, listen to people on tripadvisor !

Chris

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
876 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just back from Memories Caribe

People are complaining about the food. How was the food? I'm not a picky eater.

Milton, Canada
Level Contributor
115 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just back from Memories Caribe

Honestly, we thought it was great. The fish station was my favorite but you also have the pasta, rice and meat stations at dinner if there isn't anything at the buffet you like. Bread and cheese were great as were the soups. For breakfast the eggs were great. Sometimes there was bacon and sometimes there wasn't. Same for hash browns.

5. Re: Just back from Memories Caribe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Coco