We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vista Bella Apartments

chicago, il
14 posts
Save Topic
Vista Bella Apartments

has anyone ever stayed at these apartments?

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Vista Bella Apartments

I haven't stayed at these apartaments, but you should probably know that if they are in town, they are about 10-15 minute bus ride from the beach. The town is very close to the port and the airport, but the best beaches, specially Flamingo Beach, are not at walking distance. You can probably rent a bike and have a nice ride there...

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,007 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Vista Bella Apartments

great views from these apts.very nice.

good luck,

doda

New York
Level Contributor
3 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vista Bella Apartments

I have stayed at Vista Bella. The apartments are really nice, very airy and spacious, and there is a nice view of the water and of the "airport" where you can watch the little tiny airplanes take off. They are so small that they constant take offs are not annoying at all. Not like being near a major airport.

florida
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Vista Bella Apartments

Yes, this past summer we stayed a whole month here. Awsome, the lady will pick you up, they clean your place every other day. Spectacular view from here of Bahia Ensenada, the sunrise and the sunsets.

The breeze is so constant that at nights you may need a light jacket.

You will need to rent a car to be able to stay here.

After going to Culebra for 23, we have stayed at many places there. This Vista Bella by far has been the pest place. We are (I, if my wife allows me)planning to rent it for the whole summer next year.

We give it a 10!!

Baltimore
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Vista Bella Apartments

My wife and I stayed in the studio for 6 days and it was great. Awesome view from up in the hills. Nothing to complain about.

6. Re: Vista Bella Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 03:20
Get answers to your questions about Culebra