We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pool

danvers
Level Contributor
633 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
pool

hi the place we're staying does not have a pool- are there any public or private around? thanks again!

Bedford, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,990 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pool

Where are you staying?

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,806 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pool

No. Culebra is a very small island. If you want to swim, there is an amazingly beautiful ocean all around the island which is way better than any pool.

As far as I know, there are no pool facilities available to general public. Being that it is low season, you may want to contact some of the larger resorts ( Bahia Marina or Club Seaborne) and see if they will offer a day pass. But it is not something I have seen available, so don't get your hopes up.

danvers
Level Contributor
633 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: pool

Hi we rented the zoni retreat house--about 3 minute drive from Zoni beach-- hope we made a good decision? I just read on Islands magazine Zoni is rated #5 in family friendly islands! That's great! I love the fact that this beach is so wonderful but it is nice to jump into a pool too!

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,806 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: pool

Not to be obtuse but I don't understand your question. You didn't rent a house with a pool. If you wanted a house with a pool, than I have to say no, you didn't make a good decision.

danvers
Level Contributor
633 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: pool

oh well!

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,806 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: pool

You will love the beaches and I hear the house is lovely. Let the pool idea go and enjoy! Culebra waters are beautiful, my favorite place for snorkeling! Jump in and be happy!

7. Re: pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Culebra