We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help Me Solve Logistics

Which Culebra hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
rochester, ny
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Help Me Solve Logistics

Hi,

We are two families planning a Culebra trip over Xmas and New Years. Assuming we fly to San Juan and arrive late afternoon or evening what would you suggest as far as seeing the bioluminescent bay (in Fijardo?) and then continuing on to Culebra? So where would you stay, how would you get there etc. Our budget is moderate. Thanks!

Rio Grande, PR
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
3,921 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Help Me Solve Logistics

If you're landing in the late afternoon, and then planning on the biobay in Fajardo that night ... you're not getting to Culebra that first night.

2. Re: Help Me Solve Logistics

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Culebra