We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
NC
Level Contributor
14 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
2013 - Getting from Vieques to Culebra

I haven't been able to find anything recent on whether or not it is possible to fly from Vieques to Culebra (I know there is no ferry between the two). Can anyone please let me know if there are flights and what they typically run? I will be there the week of May 20th. Thanks!

usa
Level Contributor
5,008 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2013 - Getting from Vieques to Culebra

I have flown between the two in the past. You are going to have to call the airlines (Flamenco or VAL) and question them as things in PR change often and without notice.

NC
Level Contributor
14 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2013 - Getting from Vieques to Culebra

thank you prexplore.

Roswell, Georgia
Level Contributor
750 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2013 - Getting from Vieques to Culebra

You can now fly between Vieques and. Culebra on Air Flamenco. It is also now possible to book with them online. I think it's $32 one way.

4. Re: 2013 - Getting from Vieques to Culebra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Culebra