We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat renting

Which Culebra hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Crestview, Florida...
1 post
Save Topic
Boat renting

I need to rent a small (powered) boat for July 24. I know that companies are not renting boats right now. Does anyone own or knows someone that owns a boat and is willing to rent it to me for a day? I'm a very experience boater and own a boat myself. I'm visiting Culebra next week with my wife and are looking to spend the day on the water. Please point me in the right direction.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
342 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat renting

From my underatanding it's quite easy to organise a day trip once you are on the island - i would think that the place you are stying at would be able to help.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
933 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat renting

There are not boat rentals on Culebra, however you may get a Captain to take you out on the water in his boat.

3. Re: Boat renting

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2014, 05:20
Get answers to your questions about Culebra