We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kiko's Taxi Service - Do not support this business

Save Topic
Kiko's Taxi Service - Do not support this business

In early Dec 2013, Kiko crossed the double yellow line in his taxi van and struck our rental Jeep. Despite having a police report of the incident and all the propoer documentation, he continues to refuse payment for the damages (~ $2000).

Carlos Jeep Rental was very good about incident and Kiko indicated that he knew he was responsible. Per our rental agreement, we had to pay for the damages and pursue reimbursement from Kiko.

Kiko - it has been 7 months - time to do the right thing

North Bergen, New...
Level Contributor
175 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kiko's Taxi Service - Do not support this business

A good reason to have FULL coverage on your personal car or buy the insurance from the counter // or a third party product like Allianz car rental insurance.

Philadelphia...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Kiko's Taxi Service - Do not support this business

Insurance or no insurance, Kiko is usually "pickled" in one form or another. I stay off the road when I see his big van. He is a hazard and should have his license revoked. Good luck collecting money from Kiko, he's not going to step up and be a man about it. I would never ride with Kiko, just ask anyone in town, they all know.

3. Re: Kiko's Taxi Service - Do not support this business

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Culebra