We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for private outdoor spa/hot-tubs?

Ventura Co...
6 posts
Save Topic
Looking for private outdoor spa/hot-tubs?

I'm hoping someone here can help me....somewhere on this site, I finally found the "perfect" place to stay for my husband and I on our 15-year anniversary; but now I can't find it again, and of course, cannot remember the name (or even which town it was in). The distinctive feature was most rooms had their own, private outdoor hot-tubs or spas. I also recall that all of the rooms wete named after wines (but it wasn't the Grape Leaf Inn). If anyone knows of the hotel/spa resort I am thinking of I would be very grateful for your assistance :)

Napa, CA
Level Contributor
4,740 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for private outdoor spa/hot-tubs?

cncfun-

We've asked around, and no one seems to know of a place like this in Napa. Perhaps it's in Mendocino, or Sonoma?

The Health Dept had severe limitations on public uses of hot tubs (i.e., those that are not filled/drained after each use). This may be why you're having such a hard time finding a place with them.

-The Innkeepers

Napa Old World Inn

STUART, FL
Level Contributor
282 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for private outdoor spa/hot-tubs?

The Honor Mansion in Healdsburg has private outdoor hot tubs or spa baths in some of their suites, I believe. Check their web site.