We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Napa valley/ rv parks and around that area

dubai
Level Contributor
31 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Napa valley/ rv parks and around that area

Hi there

I'm going to Napa and around that area ie Sonoma, Vacaville, st Helena,anywhere that's beautiful and not too dear from the wineries.

I've never been here before and would like some help on finding the best rv park for these areas.

We would like somewhere with a view if possible not just a car park for rv's.

I have looked but now confused as some on my list I've crossed off because of the reviews.

If anyone can help me that will be really helpful.

Thanks in advance

Napa, CA
Destination Expert
for Napa
Level Contributor
7,482 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Napa valley/ rv parks and around that area

Bothe-Napa Valley State Park has the nicest sites but does not have hookups. It does have nice restrooms and coin showers. This park is close to St. Helena and Calistoga. Bothe' has a nice swimming pool in the summer months.

http://www.napanet.net/~bothe/

If you have to have hookups, Skyline is your best bet. It's in the hills above Napa.

skylinepark.org/index.php/…76-camping-rates

Not sure what your plans are but visiting wineries in a RV can be cumbersome. Are you considering hiring a car and driver for your winery visits?

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
42,900 posts
1,048 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Napa valley/ rv parks and around that area

Did you use this website to read reviews?

www.rvparkreviews.com

Make sure that your motorhome will fit into a state park - how long is it? Also, keep a careful eye out for low hanging tree branches which will damage the motorhomes' roof :-(

3. Re: Napa valley/ rv parks and around that area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2015, 06:16