We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kaanapali beach club with 9 year old

nj
Level Contributor
106 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
kaanapali beach club with 9 year old

has anyone stayed on this property with kids around the age of 9. Was wondering what type of Kids/teen club or activities they may offer. Although we will be busy with family and sightseeing i always like to be prepared.

Thanks

Menifee, California
Level Contributor
1,378 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kaanapali beach club with 9 year old

Aloha!

I believe the kids club is for kids up to the age of 10.

Yes, we have stayed there with our kids.

I think the kids program will be fine for your 9 year old.

It's a lovely resort. You will have a hard time getting your kid away from the pool and the miniature golf; at least we did.

Me ke aloha,

Bryan Brown

BBrown9825@aol.com

nj
Level Contributor
106 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kaanapali beach club with 9 year old

thank you so much for your feedback... can you rememebr or do you mind ( i hate annoying you with questions) telling me any specific about the kids club...activites etc...also how is the waterslide at the pool?

thanks again

Malhalo

Menifee, California
Level Contributor
1,378 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kaanapali beach club with 9 year old

Aloha!

Waterslide is mellow but fun. The pool is big! As far as the kids' club, it was lei making, swimming, beach time, miniature golf, simple things. It's been two years, but that is what I remember.

Me ke aloha,

Bryan Brown

BBrown9825@aol.com

nj
Level Contributor
106 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: kaanapali beach club with 9 year old

thank you and happy new year

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
52,102 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: kaanapali beach club with 9 year old

Aloha,

You might want to look at the Westin KOR Villas too-they have real kitchens.......which the Beach Club does not. I think they have some kids' activities and I recall the "Pirate Pool" has been mentioned often.

nj
Level Contributor
106 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: kaanapali beach club with 9 year old

the westin...ok i will check it out. the maybe a little pricer yes?

Washington State
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: kaanapali beach club with 9 year old

We just got back from the KBC after staying there for 9 nights this year and 5 last year. We have a 9-year old also; however we haven't brought him yet. Probably next time. The activities include lei making, coconut painting, pool movies (Friday nights I think), those are the ones I remember however I think there are more. Yes, the pool is large, the slide is fun. The only difference on the kitchen is you have no stove; however you have a nice sized fridge, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, ect . . . Plenty in my opinion.

nj
Level Contributor
106 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: kaanapali beach club with 9 year old

again thank you so much!

9. Re: kaanapali beach club with 9 year old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2010, 05:16