We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kaanapali Beach Club - chairs to take off site?

Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
589 posts
164 reviews
Save Topic
Kaanapali Beach Club - chairs to take off site?

We are leaving three weeks from Friday! We will be going to beaches away from the club during our stay. I will need two chairs and an umbrella. Do they provide anything that can be taken off site? If so, what do they charge? I am thinking my better option is to buy two chairs and an umbrella at Costco. I might even try to bring them on the plane for the second week of our trip in Kauai. Maybe I can put them all together with bungee cords and get charged for just one checked item.

Any thoughts?

Washington State
Level Contributor
1,692 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kaanapali Beach Club - chairs to take off site?

We have stayed there twice the last 2 winters. I don't believe that they have any chairs and an umbrella to rent as far as I know; however I never looked in to it either. Have a great time!

DeWitt, Iowa
Level Contributor
349 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kaanapali Beach Club - chairs to take off site?

We are owners at KBC. No chairs or umbrella to rent that can go offsite. You can rent cabanas on the beach from them but not anything portable to my knowledge. You're better off buying at Costco or KMart.

I'd love to hear a trip report with information on how you did with your bungee cord idea. Have never seen that done before.

chicago, illinois
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Kaanapali Beach Club - chairs to take off site?

We bought chairs, an umbrella (and a great wheely cooler) at Costco. Their selection was somewhat limited but the quality was excellent. After we bought our stuff, we visited Super K-Mart next door and found that they had a much wider variety and some lower quality/lower cost alternatives that were perfectly suited for a one or two week vacation.

4. Re: Kaanapali Beach Club - chairs to take off site?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2010, 05:16