We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maui Eldorado Beach Cabana

Ca
Level Contributor
67 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Maui Eldorado Beach Cabana

Hello!

Planning a family trip for March 2014.

I'm currently checking out maui eldorado. I see that they have a beach cabana across the fairway, but I can't figure out where it is in relation to the other hotels and such. Does anyone know the location of the cabana?

Also, will walking from the eldorado be a straight shot or do we have to go around the golf course?

I know that they have a golf cart to give you a ride to the beach cabana if you like, but I'm also trying to figure out walking to Whaler's village, black rock, etc

Portland, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Waikoloa
Level Contributor
914 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maui Eldorado Beach Cabana

hawaiirevealed.com/free-travel-info/maui/mau…

Great website for aerials of resorts. Hope this helps!

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
22,580 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maui Eldorado Beach Cabana

Hopefully this works too... http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Kaanapali+Beach+Maui+Map&Form=IQFRDR#view=detail&id=08DB7789CE5B5914FBAD32B8FAF4E42EA623EBBF&selectedIndex=3

The Eldorado is above the golf course, I would rely on the golf carts!

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
22,580 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maui Eldorado Beach Cabana

Sorry! That didn't link!

Ca
Level Contributor
67 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Maui Eldorado Beach Cabana

Thanks Susie6505, that helps a lot!

mamma0233, Thanks for replying! I can't seem to bring that link up. I tried typing it into bing as well and I get nothing. Darn it!

Litchfield Park...
Level Contributor
169 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Maui Eldorado Beach Cabana

As an FYI, the walk from the J building is 5 minutes to the cabana, and the walk from the C building is 10 minutes.

Maui
Level Contributor
155 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Maui Eldorado Beach Cabana

Aloha speck103:

The cabana is on the north side of Black Rock. It is next to the Royal Lahaina.

To ge to the cabana from the Eldorado, you do need to walk around the golf course on the designated cart paths (the golf course people are not happy when you cross the fairway, even at night!) As has been mentioned, walking to the cabana or to Black Rock takes from 5 to 10 minutes, depending upon your location on the property. There is golf cart service between the lobby and the cabana at your request.

Walking to Whaler's Village takes 10 to 15 minutes depending upon your route. Walking to the Sheraton lobby takes 5 to 10 minutes. The free Kaanapali Trolley (a bus that circulates throughout the resort) stops at the end of the Eldorado's driveway at least once an hour and sometimes twice. The front desk can provide a copy of the trolley schedule.

ON, Canada
Level Contributor
13,270 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Maui Eldorado Beach Cabana

Here's mamma's link: http://goo.gl/m6MPB

The Eldorado is "D", the beach cabana is the low rise bldg to the left of "E" and Whaler's Village "H" is in approx. the centre of the map.

Here's the trolley schedule that Bill mentions: mauikaanapalivillas.org/HOA/assn229/images/k…

Edited: 17 July 2013, 03:55
Green Valley...
Level Contributor
881 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Maui Eldorado Beach Cabana

We found the walks easier than we had expected but a golf cart ride is only a phone call away. Once you're at the cabana, you walk south behind the Sheraton and can then get to the beach with the beach access sidewalk between the Sheraton and the Kaanapali Beach Hotel. It's then a fairly easy walk south to Whaler's Village. Combining walks to/from the beach/resort area with some golf cart rides as well as some driving down (before 9 a.m. we always found free parking at the Sheraton parking lot and can also get parking validation for the Whaler's Village parking lot with a shopping/restaurant purchase) might be a good compromise. We really enjoyed the Outrigger Maui Eldorado but then moved to the Sheraton and ,well, oceanfront is oceanfront! However, the Eldorado is still a good choice.

Edited: 17 July 2013, 03:57
washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
22,580 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Maui Eldorado Beach Cabana

Thanks, Susan! So frustrating!

Ca
Level Contributor
67 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Maui Eldorado Beach Cabana

Wonderful info everyone! Thank you so much!

That map is awesome and will help me figure out other places as well.

Get answers to your questions about Ka'anapali
Recent Conversations