We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheapest Place to Buy Alcohol near Sheraton Maui

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Cheapest Place to Buy Alcohol near Sheraton Maui

I know this subject has been asked before, but now that I have booked a trip to the Sheraton Maui, I was hoping I would be able to get some input. From reading up, I generally know where all the grocery stores and markets are located in the area, as well as the airport area. Just a quick answer with where you have experienced the best prices for alcohol, mainly wine, would be appreciated. All I need is the name of the store. Thanks.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
454 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheapest Place to Buy Alcohol near Sheraton Maui

Safeway and Long's in Lahaina.

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
43,983 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheapest Place to Buy Alcohol near Sheraton Maui

Or you can walk down to Whaler's Village and go to the ABC Store.

Here's a map of the Ka'anapali resort area. If it comes up small, click on it. kaanapaliresort.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/…

Here's the website for Whaler's Village. It's about a 10 minute walk from you. ABC Stores are all over the Islands, and their prices are good. http://www.whalersvillage.com/

If you want to go in to Lahaina, Safeway and Long's are both in the Cannery Mall.

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,395 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheapest Place to Buy Alcohol near Sheraton Maui

The new whalers general store at kaanapali fairway. Shops.

The wine section of the sundries store at royal lahaina hotel. Has a good selection.

The sure thing. Place for wine selection and prices is longs drugs.

Castaway restaurant has very good wine on their menu at very good bar pricing.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheapest Place to Buy Alcohol near Sheraton Maui

Thanks for the input. I think from the information that I have gathered, that Long's will be the place to go. Good to know what the other options are as well.

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
51,118 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheapest Place to Buy Alcohol near Sheraton Maui

Long's for sure. For some great wine deals, check Foodland Farms, across the highway from Long's. It can have some real steals.

6. Re: Cheapest Place to Buy Alcohol near Sheraton Maui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2015, 06:21