We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

re taxis

Which Scarborough hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
sheffield uk
Level Contributor
2 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
re taxis

I am visiting scarborough in November. Can anyone advice me on the cheapest / best way to get to our hotel from the airport/

Many thanks

4 replies to this topic
Broadford, Australia
Level Contributor
1,631 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: re taxis

Kind of depends on how many of you there are, where in Scarborough you want to get to nd the time you arrive. Here are a couple of links to help you.

scarboro.info/transportscarboroughbeach.htm

perthairportconnect.com.au/pac/city.php#tt

There is no public transport direct from the airport into Perth City.

:)

Fay

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
6,643 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: re taxis

How do I get to and from the Airport/s? is on the Perth Forum under Top Questions. Will provide all the info you need.

Cheapest and best are not necessarily the same...it depends on variables such as How many passengers? Time of arrival? Your preferences for using public or private transport?

Western Australia
Level Contributor
395 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: re taxis

From airport web site

Scarborough/Sunset Coast Shuttle:

The shuttles meet all flights and depart from outside arrivals. They serve Scarborough, Observation City Rendezvous Hotel, Comfort Inn Scarborough, North Beach, Indian Ocean Hotel, Sea Shells Resort, Scarborough Beach Backpackers, Joondalup Resort, Hilarys Marina, Sun Moon Resort & Indigo Lodge YHA and other nearby suburbs.

A door to door shuttle service is also offered. Cost: $35+ depending on destination. Pre booking is required. Contact: Tel +61 (04) 2708 2652.

sheffield uk
Level Contributor
2 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: re taxis

Hi

Thanks for the reply. You have been very helpful

Much appreciated

Edited: 09 August 2011, 20:44
Reply to: re taxis
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted