We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monterey Bay Property Management

San Francisco, CA
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Monterey Bay Property Management

Has anyone done a vacation rental through Monterey Bay Property Management (montereyrentals.com)? We are considering a vacation rental with them but the property has no online reviews, so I'm a little wary. Does anyone have any experience with them, positive or negative?

Monterey Peninsula...
Level Contributor
2,318 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Monterey Bay Property Management

I can't speak about this company specifically, except that I've never heard anything bad about them. You're probably safer going with a local company like this because they'll know the local rules and regulations regarding vacation rentals. On national rental sites I've seen some illegal rentals posted.

-Mr. Toy

www.montereypeninsula.info

Monterey, California
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Monterey Bay Property Management

Hi, sftorio,

I am the managing broker of Monterey Bay Property Management. I started the business from scratch in the mid-1980's. We have been successfully in business all these years because we strive to create a great experience for our guests. Are there occasional problems? Sure. There are occasional problems with every house. But we are quick to resolve them. We try hard to represent our properties just as they are, because we want our customers to be happy with their choice of accommodation. If you have a problem, we have a problem, so we are very up-front when answering questions about our properties. If you will let me know which property you are considering, I am happy to discuss with you whether I think the property will meet your needs. I can be reached at Jan@MontereyRentals.com or at 831 402 1765.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
11,992 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Monterey Bay Property Management

You can't promote your business here....

4. Re: Monterey Bay Property Management

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2014, 06:20