We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

quite hotel for bar exam

Fairfax, Virginia
Level Contributor
149 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
quite hotel for bar exam

i will be taking the bar exam in roanoke late in july. could someone recommend a nice quite hotel that is close to the convention center? thanks!

Salem, VA
Level Contributor
324 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: quite hotel for bar exam

Hotel Roanoke might be a good option. It is co-located with the Conference Center and about a half mile from the Civic Center. Request an out-of-the way or quiet room – service is great there and they will more than likely honor your request. Rooms are a bit pricy (starting at $159). There’s also a Holiday Inn Express located around the corner from the Civic Center but it might not be quiet enough for you. Good luck on the bar!

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
14 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: quite hotel for bar exam

I have stayed several times at the Doubletree in Roanoke. Very nice and I don't recall any noise issues. Good luck with the bar.

Fairfax, Virginia
Level Contributor
149 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: quite hotel for bar exam

thanks so much for the responses! and thanks for wishing me luck!

4. Re: quite hotel for bar exam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 18:19
Get answers to your questions about Roanoke