We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

recommend a hotel on or near a beach.

ottawa
Level Contributor
50 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
recommend a hotel on or near a beach.

hello i need a clean nice hotel on or near the beach for a small family with a toddler.any thoughts of the belvedere.thanks paul

Virginia
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
6,587 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: recommend a hotel on or near a beach.

It gets great reviews! Haven't stayed there myself with children. But the favorable reviews are from first-timers as well as people who have chosed to stay here for many years...so all that speaks well of it.

If you are asking because you're still deciding, I'm posting a previous post I did on a simlar topic, i.e. reasonably priced hotels:

In looking this up I came across a post from a family in Ontario who didn't mind the long drive because they so enjoy VB and loved the Seaside Inn and the Schooner Inn.

Two places that list very reasonably priced, yet clean and safe, accommodations:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g58277-i63-k723511…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g58277-i63-k753075…

Additionally, you might look into angiescottage.com/ which has cottage, motel-like, hostel and b&b type accommodations to suit any taste and wallet:) You can walk to the beach from there.

As far as motels, the Alamar keeps coming up to me as a good one for safety, budget price and cleanliness...although there are many others too.

2. Re: recommend a hotel on or near a beach.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 14:24
Get answers to your questions about Virginia Beach
Recent Conversations