We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moped Rentals?

wv
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Moped Rentals?

Hi I was thinking about renting some mopeds while im down there. Around how much are they? (ballpark it)? Also is a drivers license required? I have a friend that has a kid that is 18 and he wants to rent one but he doesnt have a drivers license. Thanks for the help.

wv
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Moped Rentals?

noone?

Chesapeake, VA
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
3,869 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Moped Rentals?

Frankly, I've never seen a moped at the beach, but I don't live there and am not at the beach on a day to day basis. I Googled to see if there was such a business and actually found one, but the site does not list a phone number and it links to a site that has not been updated. It's called Moped City Rentals at 21st and Pacific.

Virginia Beach...
Destination Expert
for Ocracoke
Level Contributor
1,355 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Moped Rentals?

Here is the only place I found:

http://emporium.turnpike.net/~ntravel/coupon/moped/city1.htm

Chesapeake, VA
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
3,869 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Moped Rentals?

That's the one. Lynn, does the coupon show up? I have a red x / broken link on my screen. I just wondered if the coupon has a date on it.

Virginia Beach...
Destination Expert
for Ocracoke
Level Contributor
1,355 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Moped Rentals?

I could not get the coupon to show either. Hopefully, if you call you can let the owners know that it wouldn't show up, they would give the discount anyway.

6. Re: Moped Rentals?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 10:19
Get answers to your questions about Virginia Beach