We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife for mid twenties to early thirties group of gals

Which Virginia Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Maryland
Level Contributor
94 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Nightlife for mid twenties to early thirties group of gals

I searched the forum but most of the night life discussion is a couple of years old so I was hoping someone could provide me with more of an up to date idea about the night life. I will be heading to VA beach in July with a group of my friends ranging from mid 20's to mid 30's of all backgrounds. Are there any good spots (bars, lounges and clubs) for drinks and dancing that might appeal to us? A simple Top 40 club would probably do. Thanks in advance!

Virginia Beach...
Destination Expert
for Suffolk
Level Contributor
1,569 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife for mid twenties to early thirties group of gals

Check out this website for Va Beach night spots, www.vbfun.com/visitors/catagoryDetails.asp…

If you are interested in Norfolk (less thasn 30 minutes from oceanfront) go to www.norfolkdowntown.com/nightlife/

Enjoy your visit to the area.

MD
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightlife for mid twenties to early thirties group of gals

I too am looking for things to do. I am planning a bus trip to VA Beach from NYC and Maryland for the summer 2009.

We are in our 30's - 40s and like to shop and party.

3. Re: Nightlife for mid twenties to early thirties group of gals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 19:21
Get answers to your questions about Virginia Beach