We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Edgewater Condos

toronto, ohio
Level Contributor
35 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Edgewater Condos

Has anyone stayed or have any insight to the Edgewater Condos on 36th? They seem to be very nice when looking at them from the boardwalk and is in a nice section but their website isn't very informative, no pictures or details! Do they have a pool, and where is it(inside or out). Are they OK to deal with? I have never heard any mention of this condo on this websight and most properties have atleast been mentioned in some capacity, this worries me! I have always stayed in a motel, 4 or 5 days but would like to do 7 days in 06, thought a condo might be a better option. I know of Dolphin Run on 3rd. Friends stayed there and was very happy, I just thought maybe Edgewater would be a little cheaper but don't want NASTY!!! Any info would be appreciated, even hearsay!

Virginia
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
6,820 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Edgewater Condos

Have you visited edgewatervb.com? There's a lot of info there and a few pictures but, of course, if they're condos they might be individually decorated. Ask if that is so. Maybe they're cared for by the management, all decorated alike, but individually owned.

toronto, ohio
Level Contributor
35 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Edgewater Condos

Thanks explorer, found that website very informative. Found out they are individually owned, not sure of the prices for06. Would really like to hear from someone who has rented one before!

Warminster...
Level Contributor
2 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Edgewater Condos

We stayed there way back in 87 and they were great. We're going again this weekend - I'll try to remember to check back here and let you know how it was. By the way, this page: http://www.edgewatervb.com/Rentals.aspx shows you what the individual condos look like inside. The rates are also on the site.

toronto, ohio
Level Contributor
35 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Edgewater Condos

Thanks ana, please try to let me know how it was, also which one you stayed in. Found that website, they all look pretty nice! Have a great trip!

Warminster...
Level Contributor
2 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Edgewater Condos

We are back and I am depressed!!!

We had a wonderful stay again this year at Virginia Beach and the Edgewater Condos were just as lovely as we remembered them. We stayed in Unit #603 which was well equipped with kitchen and beach supplies. (Pots, pans, dishes, beach chairs, sand buckets, etc.)

The rooms were clean, the view was spectacular and the location is nice and quiet since it's on the north end of the beach. The pool (it's outdoor) was a little on the small side, but was open 24-7, so that was convenient. The Edgewater staff were above and beyond friendly and helpful - there was someone there even at night after they say there won't be. We also lucked out and were given 2 parking spots since the lot wasn't full. That was much appreciated since parking is at a premium at the beach and the nearest lot is 6 blocks away from the condos.

I would definitely recommend the Edgewater Condos to you, Goodknight, and anyone else as well!

Mentioned in this post
Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach
2,463 Reviews
Virginia Beach, VA
toronto, ohio
Level Contributor
35 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Edgewater Condos

Ana, thanks so much for letting me know about your stay! I have visited their website many times and have a few rooms picked out, hopefully for 06! That is if gas isn't too bad, huh!!! I'm glad you had a nice vacation, VB is great! Thanks again!

Get answers to your questions about Virginia Beach