We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best sunset cruise company?

Which Virginia Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Columbia, S.C.
Level Contributor
51 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Best sunset cruise company?

Going hopefully Sept. 21-23...what's the best company to take a sunset cruise?

I'm 26 and going with my 30-year-old boyfriend. We're an interracial couple and hoping to meet with tolerant folks.

Excited --- booking at Barclay Cottage and all of the stellar reviews on here have me very excited.

Chesapeake, VA
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
3,849 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best sunset cruise company?

Interracial relationships are common here, so don't worry.

I don't know which is BEST, but I can point you to several companies:

Lynnhaven Fishing Center on Shore Drive

Virginia Jewel on Laskin Rd.

Undersea Adventures on The Flying Fish

Or if you want to head to Norfolk, you can ride a tall ship called The American Rover.

VIRGINIA BEACH
Level Contributor
21 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best sunset cruise company?

We are looking forward to meeting you in person and helping you have a wonderful time at our Inn. Please let us know if we can assist in planning your sunset cruise. There is also a boat in Norfolk that does dinner cruises, called the Spirit of Norfolk. Norfolk is only about 20 minutes away. The Virginia Beach Jewel is about 5 minutes from the Inn and you actually could walk to it (but it would be a long-ish walk).

Marie-Louise

(Innkeeper, Barclay Cottage)

VIRGINIA BEACH
Level Contributor
21 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best sunset cruise company?

We are looking forward to meeting you in person and helping you have a wonderful time at our Inn. Please let us know if we can assist in planning your sunset cruise. There is also a boat in Norfolk that does dinner cruises, called the Spirit of Norfolk. Norfolk is only about 20 minutes away. The Virginia Beach Jewel is about 5 minutes from the Inn and you actually could walk to it (but it would be a long-ish walk).

Marie-Louise

(Innkeeper, Barclay Cottage)