We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moving to Va Beach by End of October

Which Virginia Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
Save Topic
Moving to Va Beach by End of October

Any advice is welcome and all is appreciated! We on our way from Las Vegas, with a short stay over in PA...Hubby and I are in mid 30's looking to rent in a nice neighborhood that we can call home, no kids just us. Hoping to stay around $700 or so. Anyone know anything about Independence Townhomes on Onondaga? Thanks in advance!

Virginia Beach, VA
Level Contributor
52 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Moving to Va Beach by End of October

Don't know much about the quality of the property, but the location is pretty good. Close to the interstate and near Town Center and Pembroke Mall.

Virginia Beach...
Level Contributor
117 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Moving to Va Beach by End of October

Hi, we moved to VA Beach 2 years ago. I don't know about the Pembroke area, I don't personally like it. I think the south east is pretty good. We were in an apartment for almost a year that I WOULD NOT suggest!!! (I will give you the name if you want), we checked out a few places and there was one that we absolutely loved but was too late to get. We bought a house a year ago. If you wanna give me your email address I would be more than happy to help you.

virginia beach
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Moving to Va Beach by End of October

My boyfriend lives just across the street from town center. It's a pretty nice complex with a nice, new pool area. The rent is around 650-850 depending on the size. It's difficult to find an apartment in that area for cheap now that town center is there. It's the new "hot spot." I suggest you get an apartment quide from one of the grocery stores when you get here. All of the apartment complexes, including that one, are in it.

Get answers to your questions about Virginia Beach