We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is the Greyhound Bus Terminal in Virginia Beach ?

UK
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Where is the Greyhound Bus Terminal in Virginia Beach ?

I am a bit confused as to where the Greyhound bus stop/ticket office is. The Greyhound ticket says

CIRCLE D FOOD MARKET

971 VA BEACH BLVD, VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 23451

But Google Earth puts it at

1017 LASKIN ROAD, VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 23451-6314.

The directions to Angie's Hostel on 24th Street seem to be from the Laskin Road location. Has it moved recently perhaps. Or is one the bus stop and the other the ticket office ?

Can you help please ?

Thanks.

Kate.

Virginia Beach...
Destination Expert
for Suffolk
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where is the Greyhound Bus Terminal in Virginia Beach ?

Virginia Beach does not have an actual bus station, the main station for the area is in Downtown Norfolk. The Greyhound Bus stops in Va Beach at the Circle D Food Mart at 971 Va Beach Blvd and their telephone number is 757 425-0686 (I just verified this with Circle D). The telephone number provided on the Greyhound website for the Va Beach bus location did not answer when I called it, it's 757 422-2998, they may have limited hours of operation.

Hope this helps.

Edited: 12 June 2010, 22:16
UK
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where is the Greyhound Bus Terminal in Virginia Beach ?

Thanks very much for the Circle D number and for your help ! I will give them a ring to see about the tickets.

Level Contributor
782 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where is the Greyhound Bus Terminal in Virginia Beach ?

I'm pretty sure I've seen people get on and off Greyhounds on Laskin as well, near a seafood store near the old Purple Cow???

Level Contributor
782 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where is the Greyhound Bus Terminal in Virginia Beach ?

not sure where you are coming from, but there's also a great bus line you can check out at gotobus.com

has routes from DC and NYC, clean, cheap and fast. Stop in Va beach isn't close to oceanfront so you'd have to take a cab or bus but you might want to look into that option as well...

5. Re: Where is the Greyhound Bus Terminal in Virginia Beach ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Virginia Beach