We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice review of Virginia Beach

Parma, Ohio
Level Contributor
113 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Nice review of Virginia Beach

Our Sunday Cleveland Plain Dealer had a nice write up on Virginia Beach. Our family has vacationed there the past couple of summers and we have so enjoyed our visits! This year we have been invited to join friends who regularly vacation in OC, MD. I am looking forward to the chance to visit OC, but after reading that article, it reminded me of how much I really love VB. So, although it will be great to have the chance to check out a different beach, I just want to say how much I love the family friendly atomosphere, Beach Street USA, and the beautiful beach and boardwalk area that is Virginia Beach. We'll see how OC compares!

Virginia Beach...
Destination Expert
for Suffolk
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice review of Virginia Beach

Thanks for taking your time to post about the review and to add your kind comments. I found the article online and am including it for others..........

cleveland.com/travel/index.ssf/2010/07/virgi…

Thanks again, hope you enjoy OC too.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
45 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice review of Virginia Beach

Last year was the first time I had ever been to Va. Beach.

this year we decided on Daytona Beach, FL. Although DB was nice, a piece of me wished we had went to VB.

I'm already planning next summers vacation and it will be at VB!

Chesapeake, VA
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
3,873 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice review of Virginia Beach

How nice to read all the compliments -- it's a regular VB love fest here.

4. Re: Nice review of Virginia Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2011, 08:46
Get answers to your questions about Virginia Beach