We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

spring hill or residence inn

Level Contributor
38 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
spring hill or residence inn

please help torn between hotels, which of the two hotel are accessible to activities/fun for teens and adults? am open to other options/opinions on accommodations too, thanks in advance.

Chesapeake, VA
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
3,891 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: spring hill or residence inn

No matter where you stay, you'll be close to something fun. In the evenings, there will be free entertainment along the Boardwalk. During the day there are plenty of shops and places to buy ice cream and treats. If you go with SpringHill, you'll be close enough to walk over to Rudee's Inlet if you want to rent jet skis, go parasailing, or take a ride on the Rudee Rocket. If you go with Residence, you'll be closer to several miniature golf places and Laser Quest. Plus you'll be closer to the 2 main stages at 31st St and 24th St. There are stages also at 7th, 13th, and 17th, but the ones at the north end always seem better to me -- but don't let that sway you -- that's just me.

Mentioned in this post
Rudee Rocket
Rudee Rocket
138 Reviews
Virginia Beach, VA
Level Contributor
38 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: spring hill or residence inn

thank you very much for the response really appreciate it gives me an idea of both area.

3. Re: spring hill or residence inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 20:17
Get answers to your questions about Virginia Beach