We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

VSA Resorts - Atrium, Ocean Key, and Ocean Sands

Which Virginia Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
78 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
VSA Resorts - Atrium, Ocean Key, and Ocean Sands

Last summer I visited Virginia Beach and my accommodations were at The Atrium. This year I want to possibly stay at the Ocean Sands because it is oceanfront and it is considered the best of the VSA resorts.

Last year when I checked into the Atrium there was a $200 deposit for check-in. I've scoured the internet to see if the same deposit is applicable for the Ocean Sands but I haven't had any luck.

Can anyone tell me if there is a deposit for the Ocean Sands resort so I can proceed with planning my trip?

Thanks

Chesapeake, VA
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
3,835 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: VSA Resorts - Atrium, Ocean Key, and Ocean Sands

I've never stayed in a timeshare that didn't ask for a hefty security deposit. Since one asked for it, I'd assume the others would as well. If I were you, I'd just put that $200 in the budget and move on to the next stage of planning.

Level Contributor
750 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: VSA Resorts - Atrium, Ocean Key, and Ocean Sands

I'm an owner at Ocean Key and just stopped in last week to park. They have done a great job updating the pool and lobby and believe they recently finished all the room remodels. Only reason I mention it is Ocean Sands is in the heart of the traffic, whereas Ocean Key is at the South End where there will be less traffic and noise. It is on Atlantic, just across the street from the ocean so you won't have ocean view, per se, but you only have to walk across the street to get there. Waterman's across the street is a great restaurant and bar - try their signature Orange Crush!

3. Re: VSA Resorts - Atrium, Ocean Key, and Ocean Sands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 21:16
Get answers to your questions about Virginia Beach