We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camping on the Beach

Which Virginia Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bristow, Virginia
1 post
Save Topic
Camping on the Beach

Hey there,

Sometime next month my girlfriend and I are heading down to VB. A few months ago she found campsites advertising beachfront camping for ~40 a night and I was wondering if anyone knew of a place like that? Any help would be appreciated.

Level Contributor
195 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Camping on the Beach

First Landing State Park has beachfront camping on the Chesapeake Bay, north of the resort area.

www.first-landing-state-park.org/index.html

There is also a KOA south of the resort area near the beach. I don't think their campsites are beachfront though.

I don't have personal experience camping at either of these. I can tell you that First Landing is a very nice park.

Virginia
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
6,350 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Camping on the Beach

Check out False Cape too. And the second link can be accessed through the first as well..the prices. It would be hard to reach the $40 I think here. Good prices and magnificent settings at this and First Landing.

www.dcr.virginia.gov/state_parks/fal.shtml

…virginia.gov/state_parks/…feescamping.pdf

3. Re: Camping on the Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 13:40
Get answers to your questions about Virginia Beach