We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

furnished apartment in Norfolk VA

Which Virginia Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
5 posts
Save Topic
furnished apartment in Norfolk VA

My family and I are planning to go vacation in Virginia next month and I and the whole family is excite. My brother and his gf had been there which is why we chose VA to be our next destination. My bro said there are so many things to explore in this place so we would like to stay longer. So can you help me find one a great furnished apartment in Norfolk where we can stay for two weeks.

Chesapeake, VA
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
3,833 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: furnished apartment in Norfolk VA

Just last month you gave high praise to some apartments with an ocean view in Norfolk. I suggest you try those.

Virginia
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
6,348 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: furnished apartment in Norfolk VA

Carlaelisse, in August you said you were not familiar with the VB area.

A few days later you told someone looking for a 3 hours drive from DC that the VB area was a must and they should stay at your apartments in Norfolk.

You said you go to VB every summer with your friends and stay in Norfolk.

You said your apartments with a view of a brick wall or other buildings and main road and a boarded up business and no windows on the Bay side have the best view of the beach.

And now you're once again playing the tourist who is unfamiliar with Norfolk and asking about apartments.

Next you wlll answer your own question with a link to your apartments.

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
149 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: furnished apartment in Norfolk VA

Great catch to the both of you -- as Anderson Cooper says, "Keepin' them honest."

Carla -- please find another forum to pollute.

Virginia
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
6,348 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: furnished apartment in Norfolk VA

Thanks, pgh_esquire. Our pleasure.

Altoona...
Level Contributor
333 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: furnished apartment in Norfolk VA

That's why the information here is valuable and useful - Huzzah!

6. Re: furnished apartment in Norfolk VA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Virginia Beach