We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel for our family

Missouri City, Texas
Level Contributor
25 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Best hotel for our family

My family is vacationing in Virginia Beach in early August. It is myself , husband and 2 daughters ages 14 and 11. I have it narrowed down to the Hilton Virginia Beach and the Holiday Inns and Suites North. I am having a hard time deciding which property would be best for us. The Hilton looks very nice. Pools look a little small. The Holiday Inn's outdoor pool looks fun but I am wondering in early August if its going to be packed and hard to enjoy. Does anyone have any thoughts that might help me with my decision? It looks like the price is very comparable for the rooms we are looking at. Is one area better or nicer beaches than the other? Any input is greatly appreciated. Thank you !

Ruckersville...
Level Contributor
479 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hotel for our family

Everything will probably be busy. Both propertys are nice.If the pool is what you want, go for the Holiday inn. Another option is to rent a Time share,The Ocean Beach Club in between the two propertys you are considering an has a pretty cool pool.. Everyone may have more privacy .

Cypress, Texas
Level Contributor
235 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best hotel for our family

We are going the same timeframe! For our VA Beach days we are staying at the new Hilton Garden Inn (think it's on the North part of boardwalk) but it's beachfront and has great reviews having just opened. I got a good rate booking last month, if you play around the mvp Hilton honors site, you might score some lower rates...just google mvp Hilton honors...hope this helps!

3. Re: Best hotel for our family

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Virginia Beach