We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is RevQuest still happening? Any Halloween activities?

Mount Wolf...
3 posts
Is RevQuest still happening? Any Halloween activities?

I've read some online reviews about RevQuest, this sounds like something my kids and the friends we are traveling with would love. Is it still happening? We will be in Williamsburg at the end of Oct.

Also, does anyone have any ideas for Halloween activities for kids? Unfortunately, I missed out on the tickets for the trick or treat in Colonial Williamsburg. I think the kids will like the jack-o-lanterns. How scary is the Jr. Ghost walk? Kids will be age 7-11. Any other kid friendly activities in the area, specifically trick or treat? We arrive Oct. 27 and leave Oct. 31

2 replies to this topic
Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
7,115 posts
63 reviews
1. Re: Is RevQuest still happening? Any Halloween activities?

No, RevQuest isn't offered this year. The Junior ghost walk is geared towards the younger set and will not be scary for most kids. You and the kids would probably like the Spooky Wagon or Carriage Ride. The program at the Museum, Hobgoblins and Pookas and Ghosts, Oh My! sounds like a good program too.

Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens will be open Friday - Sunday. I never stay past 6 when the scares begin, but the shows, decorations, rides, etc. are fun for me.

Trick-or-Treating in the area is generally on Halloween, Oct. 31, but you might see if Premium Outlets or the shops in New Town are doing anything over the weekend.

Mount Wolf...
3 posts
2. Re: Is RevQuest still happening? Any Halloween activities?

Thanks for the reply. That's a bummer that RevQuest is not currently happening, I think the 4 kids we have going would have loved it. I did see one article online mention the outlets doing Trick or Treat that Sat. afternoon. Wish the wagon/carriage ride tickets weren't so pricey, seems a bit overboard for a 15 min. ride!

Reply to: Is RevQuest still happening? Any Halloween activities?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted