We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Busch Gardens coupons or discounts????

Gettysburg, PA
Level Contributor
371 posts
311 reviews
Save Topic
Busch Gardens coupons or discounts????

I didnt realize how expensive it is going to be to go to BG. I do not want to tour a time share. Do you know where I can get a good coupon. I am going with a 1 yr old and a 6 yr old and I was hoping I could enter the park after like 5:00 at a discounted rate or something but it doesnt look like it. Anybody have a tip??? Thanks!

Beaufort, North...
Level Contributor
147 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Busch Gardens coupons or discounts????

If you go after 3 you get in next day free.

Wantagh, New York
Level Contributor
136 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Busch Gardens coupons or discounts????

Someone recently posted this and I confirmed yesterday with BG that the offer is valid! They are offering 30% off tickets (at any time, not just after 5PM) if you bring your child's library card. Show at the desk and you can buy up to 6 tickets at 30% off. It's only valid on one day passes and it's also valid at Water Country. This is a substantial savings.

Gettysburg, PA
Level Contributor
371 posts
311 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Busch Gardens coupons or discounts????

Hey Babygirl, can it be an out of state library card?

Manchester, NH
Level Contributor
204 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Busch Gardens coupons or discounts????

AAA offers a 7 day vacation package to BG as well as Water Country USA for $70 (a $10 savings). Also, if you buy the 7-4-1 ticket for all the attractions you can get a free voucher for a child under 6. This would include BG as well as free parking ($10/trip).

Melba, Idaho
Level Contributor
59 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Busch Gardens coupons or discounts????

I love Busch Gardens. Have only been there twice, but if you go to their web site buschgardens.com, tickets can be purchased cheaper there, as well as the parking fee is less expensive. If you or your husband is in the military active, retired, guards, or reserves once again BG has been gracious enough to allow the military and their immediate family in free.

Enjoy your stay, and think of me when you are there. We won't be going back to my beloved Wmsbrg. this year, and it just breaks my heart!

Wantagh, New York
Level Contributor
136 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Busch Gardens coupons or discounts????

Yes, it can be from any state. That was one of the questions I asked! BTW, I priced the 7-4-1 ticket and compared it to purchasing the 5 day Historic Triangle pass and the BG tickets separately. The 7-4-1 ticket was much more expensive.

Gettysburg, PA
Level Contributor
371 posts
311 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Busch Gardens coupons or discounts????

Thanks! I will look into this 7-4-1 option too. We dont plan on doing anything other than the Jamestown, the rest is all up in the air. I have 2 little kids and my husband is handicapped so we will be takin it easy. To much walking would kill all of us. We will spend alot of time at the hotel pool. Thanks for helping everyone!

hampton
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Busch Gardens coupons or discounts????

i know this was posted a long time ago but is this still valid?

9. Re: Busch Gardens coupons or discounts????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2010, 05:16