We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bush Gardens coupons...any available anywhere?

Which Williamsburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
woodbridge,nj
Level Contributor
345 posts
Save Topic
Bush Gardens coupons...any available anywhere?

does anyone know of bush gardens offers and coupons like six flag's usually does? if so, where would i be able to get some.

thanks

mina

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
572 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bush Gardens coupons...any available anywhere?

Google "Busch Gardens Coupons" and you will find many websites that offer coupons/discounts to all amusements parks nationwide. Our local Farm Fresh supermarket has a $6 off coupon on their bags at this time.

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,790 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bush Gardens coupons...any available anywhere?

I was in the KFC on Richmond Road near Bypass Road today. They have a coupon good for Child pricing on Adult tickets ($49.95, which is $7 off the regular adult price). Each coupon is good for up to 6 admissions. It's good from now through most of June.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
105 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bush Gardens coupons...any available anywhere?

If you have a AAA membership or know someone who does, discount tickets can be purchased through their website.

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,790 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bush Gardens coupons...any available anywhere?

I saw the $7 off coupon at a Subway today, so if you don't have one before you come, check out some of the fast-food places.

Louisiana
Level Contributor
46 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bush Gardens coupons...any available anywhere?

Are these coupons good only on the single-day pass? Or can you use them on the multi-day, multi-park passes too?

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,790 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bush Gardens coupons...any available anywhere?

The ones I've seen were for single-day adult tickets.

Louisiana
Level Contributor
46 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bush Gardens coupons...any available anywhere?

I found a discount code that worked for $5 off the BG/WC Discovery ticket. Enter B101RadioPromo in the box at the BG site for online ordering. It will bring up a list of discounts available with that code. Click on BG Multi-Park Tickets. Scroll down and you'll see where to order the BG/WC Discovery ticket for $74.95 each. I just ordered mine and saved $20!

new york
Level Contributor
13 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bush Gardens coupons...any available anywhere?

My family and I (party of 5) will be heading to Busch Gardens next month. I called the 800-History number and asked about (1) purchasing tickets before arriving and was told that this was not allowed, that we have to purchase tickets when get there at the Visitors' Center; (2) I also asked a out discounts using my AAA discount card and was told that AAA card does not allow for discounts. I am reading contradictory info. on this site. Any comments?

Virginia Beach...
Level Contributor
52 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bush Gardens coupons...any available anywhere?

Marcynewyork -

I just went to the aaa.com website and you can get 10% off Busch Gardens. I also saw a discount for CW but I'm not sure if that is only showing up for my location or not since I am in Virginia Beach. You will have to purchase from the website for both, it is not offered directly in most cases. Hope that helps.

Ohio
Level Contributor
63 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bush Gardens coupons...any available anywhere?

I found one of the $7 off adult admission coupons at a Williamsburg KFC today. It might have been the one Zoey mentioned but I'm not sure -- I happened to see one while looking for a gas station and stopped. Thanks Zoey!