We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Discount offer on B Gardens & Colonial Williamsburg

Scranton...
Level Contributor
167 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Great Discount offer on B Gardens & Colonial Williamsburg

I have been trolling this board for info for an upcoming trip and I was searching the web for discount offers and found Busch Gardens tickets 2 for $25 and Colonial Williamsburg also 2 for $25 through 8/31. I don't know if there is a catch b/c you ahve to call a toll free number to purchase. Here is the weblink...

www.officialwilliamsburg.com/Tickets.cfm…

Hope this helps someone!

Nancy

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,861 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great Discount offer on B Gardens & Colonial Williamsburg

Yes, there's a catch. In the small print at the bottom of the page: This advertising material is being used for the purpose of soliciting sales of timeshare interests or plans.

So unless you want to spend a couple of hours (or more, much more), this discount is not a good idea.

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
100 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Great Discount offer on B Gardens & Colonial Williamsburg

Good call, Zoey. You seem to know all the info on Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Definitely go for the legit discounts, nfahey...if you'd like to know about 'em, just ask everyone here in the forum. They are the best resource out there

As for me, I'm going to be taking a slight vacation (ironic, with this being a vacation site) but I'll be back before you know it next season.

With next season coming up, I'll get in touch with you all in the Williamsburg board to give you the discount info ahead of time - see you then :)

-NEVacationer (Jeff!)

oh and of course I'll be hitting up Busch Gardens for Howl-O-Scream! Pictures will be right on my Trip Advisor profile. See you there!

3. Re: Great Discount offer on B Gardens & Colonial Williamsburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 11:24