We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clarion formerly sheraton four points

Which Williamsburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
bucks co.
Level Contributor
371 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Clarion formerly sheraton four points

I understand that this hotel on rt 60 recently changed from Sheraton to Clarion, any one know how this place is?

West Virginia
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clarion formerly sheraton four points

I was not aware of the change; however, I did stay at the Sheraton Four Points while in Williamsburg for President's Weekend 2007. We stayed in one of the apartment type suites. The suite we had was very big...2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, dining area, living room, etc. We actually loved it; however, we are not too picky. The suite was pretty old and not updated at all. Only one of the TV remotes worked and only 2 of the 3 TV's worked. There were only 2 of us, so we didn't mind. It was very clean as well. One thing that I remember is that the BBQ restaurant that is attached to the hotel was absolutely horrible. I hope this helps!!

Nikki

San Diego...
Level Contributor
2,225 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clarion formerly sheraton four points

Yes, apparently the Sheraton Four Points has changed its affiliation to Clarion and is now known as the Clarion Hotel Historic District

(351 York St)You can see the reviews here tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g58313-d110795-…

For whatever shortcomings it may have, it has these advantages:

Walking distance to historic area of Colonial Williamsburg

Pet friendly

It is a fairly extensive property with an indoor pool (but not a resort)

It has standard hotel rooms in the main building and larger suites in a separate building.

Our experience (in 2007)and others agree that the staff is courteous and responsive.

3. Re: Clarion formerly sheraton four points

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 13:16